Warning: This is a blog that lacks intellectuality. My levels of IQ stand as lofty as that of Paris Hilton's pet pomeranian and my knowledge of current affairs is as deep as Mandira Bedi's of cricket. I mostly ramble about the trivialities of my everyday life, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, friends n family, movies, cricket; basically thoughts that would enter the mind of any Sita, Gita or Rita.

Note: I was busy drooling over the pages of Playboy during my English classes in school. So please bare with any grammatical blunders or the obvious lack of classic literary writing. (I was a little confused between the selection of 'bear' and 'bare' in the sentence above so I resorted to my favorite inky-pinky-ponky routine)

If you happen to pass by, feel free to register your presence. coz yeh duniya bahot chhoti hai aur yeh zindagi bahot lambi. Kya pata, someday somewhere, you and I might end up discussing about it over a cup of garam garam masala tea.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Whats with the at-tags


1. Last drink:
water

2. Last phone call: Urv (i demand a balance recharge mister! :P)


3. Last text message: anurag


4. Last song you listened to: soniyo (raaz 2)


5. Last time you cried: a few days ago..



HAVE YOU EVER...

6. Dated someone twice: not dated yet.


7. Been cheated upon? Not really..


8. Kissed someone & regretted it? if I do end up kissing someone I’m not likely to regret it.


9. Lost someone special?
yes

10. Been depressed?
Used to be…I can take care of myself now:)

11. Been drunk and threw up?
nope


LIST THREE FAVOURITE COLOURS:

12. green

13. white

14. blue


FIRSTS :


15. Made new friends: of course… :)


16. Fallen out of love: yes…when Abhishek Bachchan ditched me for that wrinkled hag. :-x


17. Laughed until you cried: loads of times...my eyes are very watery.


18. Met someone who changed you: YES!


19. Found out who your true friends were: yes… I’ve been lucky in this area :)


20. Found out someone was talking about you: yes I did Mr. Holmes… so what?



HAVE/YOU:

21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: I’ve kissed only babies...n none of them have opened orkut/fb accounts yet! ;)


22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: many of them


23. How many kids do you want to have: 1 of my own n 1 adopted one :)


24. Do you have any pets: not anymore..


25. Do you want to change your name: yes! I hate my name :(


26. What did you do for your last birthday: I wanted to hibernate but ended up having a loooooooooot of fun... :)


27. What time did you wake up today: 8.00am


28. What were you doing at midnight last night: sleeping... what the hell were you

doing?


29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: a job! Any..!


30. Last time you saw your father: a few minutes ago


31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: nothing…I love how imperfectly perfect it is! :D


32. Most visited web page: blogspot



Whats your:

33. Name: trinaa


34. Nicknames: tinni/tinnu/trinni/tintin/tubelight/iyer/paglu/inni minni tinni chor. :P


35. Zodiac sign: libra-scorpio (cusp)


36. Male or female or transgender : female


37. Elementary: Holy Cross Montessori school


38. School: Loreto Convent :*


39. Colleges: St.Xavier’s


40. Hair color: reddish brown


41. Long or short: what?? The hair or me?


42. Height: if you keep looking down, you just might spot me... ;D


43. Do you have a crush on someone? Yes…on the tattooed guy I met recently. :P


44. Ever been in love? yes


45. Piercings? Yes… ears n nose.


46. Tattoos? Am getting one soon :P


47. Righty or lefty: righty


48. First surgery: n.a


49. First piercing: when I was 1 n ½ years old :D


50. First best friend: Mumma :)


51. First sport you loved: ludo.

Whaaaat? It’s a sport for me!


52. First pet : a Pomeranian


53. First vacation: Puri..when I was one year old I think.


54. First concert: eeeeeerrrr


55. Firstcrush: eeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :P



RIGHT NOW:

56. Eating: fruits..yes I eat healthy.


57. Drinking: nothing


58. I'm about to: call HP


59. Listening to: mum asking me to clean my room for the 10000000th time this year.


60. Waiting for: a lot... n nothing! Go figure!



YOUR/FUTURE

61. Want kids? yes


62. Want to get married? No, I’m just going to contribute to the national population.


63. Careers in mind? Journalism n advertising.



WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?

64. Lips or eyes: eyes


65. Hugs or kisses: depends on who is giving what. :P


66. Shorter or taller: TALLER! :D


67. Older or Younger: Older ;)


68. Romantic or spontaneous: spontaneously romantic :D


69. Nice stomach or nice arms: both but strong arms are always more attractive.


70. Sensitive or loud: sensitive


71. Hook-up or relationship: relationship.Hook-ups are for commitment phobic losers who have no idea what they want from life.


72. Trouble maker or hesitant: trouble maker like meeeeeeeeee.. :D



HAVE YOU EVER :

73. Kissed a stranger: Yes, it’s my favourite pastime you moron.


74. Lost glasses contacts: lost broken trampled powdered to dust...I’ve done just about everything in the 5 years that I’ve worn specs.


76. Broken someone's heart: yes :(


77. Had your own heart broken: yes.


78. Been arrested: kanoon ke haath itne bhi lambe nai hain.. ;P


79. Turned someone down: yes...n I’m sorry :(


80. Cried when someone died: that is the normal reaction I’d say.


81. Liked a friend that is a girl? Haain?? Well...I like my friends who are mostly gals but not Dostana types!



DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

81. Yourself: YES!


82. Miracles: yes again!


83. God: haan baba..


84. Love at first sight: ummm…if that tattooed guy calls me then yes! ;D


85. Heaven: yes…n it’s right where we are :)


86. Santa Claus: no


87. Kiss on the first date? Depends...if it's Ranbir then I’m not wasting any time :P


88. Angels: yes


89. Devils: YEEEEEEEES! My H.O.D is one...grrrrrrr



ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

90. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Yes...


91. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? I think this tag has been made by a very frustrated soul.


92. Wanted to kill someone ever? Sure...


93. Among your blog mates, whom would you like to kiss? :o


94. Committed a blunder and regretted later? Yes.


95. Wanted to steal your friend's boyfriend / girlfriend? Cheeeee..never!



Associate with something you wear:

96. White: tee


97. Black: chappals


98. Red: I don’t wear red much.


99. Pink: shorts


100. Posting this as 100 Truths?
No...I was just checking my typing speed.

WOKAY PPL! Quieten your turbulent minds. No I haven't had a sex change. This is Trinaa's tag.. I've just posted mine on her blog n vice-versa. Why? Because a. its my blog n I can do whatever i want n b.I just luuuuuuuuuuurve bugging all you wonderful souls.

40 comments:

Trinaa said...

space kyun nai diya? bot congested dikh raha hai..n u hvnt given d link to my blog u silly fellow..how will they read ur tag?

Lena said...

who of both of you wrote a PS? or was it a combined creation? :P

nice tag, trinni :)
and you could make babies open fb/orkut accounts so that you could have said yes to that question and make people more confused than they already are :D

Trinaa said...

@lena...muahhahahahhahah! i wrote the PS..this lazy bum just stole it from me!

n is this confusing ppl?? yappa dappa dooooooo.. :D

Urv said...

@tinns
ppl can always follow the profile n come to ur blog :P

Looks better with the space now :)

Urv said...

@lena
The PS originated in my mind. Tinni copied it from there ;)

MultiMenon said...

okay..alls normal now.. :D U and ur ranbir,leave poor mads a chance na??U said u believed in sharing..??wot now?? :(

Nikhil

Chakoli said...

:)))))))))

executed nicely..
didnt knew ur fav pastime is kisisng starngers ;-)

Express said...

81: Humppffff!!!
:x!

Sia said...

hummmmpfff. made me come all the way here. loved both of them!!!
:D

peter said...

Allley kinna sara naam hai tera :P
and the hair wala point was jus too awesm :P

santasizing...Fantasizing said...

Believe me...i read it here too:D
follow my suggestion at trinaa's blog:D
fun read....
and haan....see ya on d weekend:D

Vandita said...

i was goin all :O and :-/ throughout the tag till i reached the end... kya urv :P
nice tag trinaa :)

Trinaa said...

@lena..d man is a big fat liar! it was my idea..totally!

@nikhil..arrey i still believe in sharing re..

@chakoli..muhahahaha..m bloody jobless u noe ;)

Trinaa said...

@shatab..huumph kya bey? i do believe in myself...sometimes! :P

@sia..hard work always pays off my love :D

@peter...hahhahahah thenkoo! :P

Trinaa said...

@santa fanta..dont forget to poison him! ;P

@vandita..dont blame him..it was my idea to exchange tags :)

HP said...

21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: I’ve kissed only babies...n none of them have opened orkut/fb accounts yet! ;) --- pedophile !!!

24. Do you have any pets: not anymore.. -- humko disown kar di kya ?

58. I'm about to: call HP -- kab be ??


73. Kissed a stranger: Yes, it’s my favourite pastime you moron. - muhahahahaha

76. Broken someone's heart: yes :( -- whats this ? the answer is NO!!

90. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Yes... --- who ?

Arv said...

cute one as ever Trinni...

y do u hate ur name though?

Kartz said...

** if you keep looking down, you just might spot me... ;D

- Do I have to use a microscope too? ;)

Whacky as ever. Anyway, that's your effervescent self. (I mean - Trinaa)

Peace. Have a nice day.

the pink orchid said...

came following to read tinni's tag..

lovely!!

Mads said...

lol :P i first saw trinaa's tag and thought she's gone mad :D then i figured it out lol
cool idea to bug people :)) and to publicize both ur blogs :P B-)

41. Long or short: what?? The hair or me? ---->>> SO COOL =)) =)) lol :D

loved the answers, and specially the one of kiss on first date? if its ranbir,then im not wasting any time!!!!!! muhhahahhahaa
:D :D :D im gonna do this tag now khekhekkhe \:D/ :D

NE~ISM said...

I have to say, I LOVE your sarcasm!! IT ROCKS!! and yes babe, you bf or hubby should be taller than you! lol

I love this..Your answers made me laugh!!

Be good and see you soon!!!

Trinaa said...

@hp..wht pedophile bey? kissing babies isnt a crime!!

#24..tumko half human bhi ho na!
#58..its an old tag
#76..heartless woman..d answer is yes :(
#90..my tattooed guy of course! ;)

@arv..it doesnt mean anything arv :(

@kartz..well..depends on how tall u are! :D

Abhinav said...

Yeh kya majak hai...! :|
achha majak hai waise!

Trinaa said...

@kajal..thenkoo ji :)

@mads..heylo hun! u've commented on something i written after a long..veryyyyy looong time! welcome back! :)

@Nehya..heyyy love! m glad i made u laf..keep smiling..luv ya.. :)))

ps:yes! my hubby will HAVE to be tall else my kids will be dwarfs :P

Trinaa said...

@abhinav..ek hi comment dono blog pe? cheee cheeee..

Jagjit said...

91. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? I think this tag has been made by a very frustrated soul.
92. Wanted to kill someone ever? Sure.

Funny, lovely, interesting. lol @ just checking my typing speed. :)

Express said...

2 81 hai bewakoof!

Thoorika said...

I did a double take when I read this one

yes…when Abhishek Bachchan ditched me for that wrinkled hag. :-x

Eve checked out ur profile to see if I understood you wrong :D

Kartz said...

@Trinaa - Let's just say I am... :)

So, that'd mean I need a microscope? At least a simple one, if not compound/electron! ;p

Tc.

Peace. Have a nice day.

Keshi said...

k Urv u say u hv never dated, u hvnt kissed yet and u put a smiley face for the qn where it asks d u wanna kiss any blogmates? So tell us, WHO is it!!! ;-)

Keshi.

Trinaa said...

@keshi..this is my tag lady! urv's tag is on my blog!

Keshi said...

I just noticed that..lol sorry Trinaa!

ok now plz ans my qn then ;-)

Keshi.

joiedevivre said...

tu bhi chorrrrrrrrrrr

chootteeee baache

ceedy said...

heheh loved this tag trinaa!!

and urv bud mara dimaag ma bahu alag and atrangi khayalo aaviya ;)

Chronicwriter said...

abhishek and that wrinkled hag.. haha..

:)

www.chronicwriter.com

Phoenix said...

fun tag trina!! super cool! just the way you are! :)

and URV nice blog!!

Ashmeet said...

what a ride!!!enjoyed it

Anurag said...

Wtf ...when did I message U ?

Jim said...

Effortlessly Office 2007 downlaod coordinate times along with tasks using Outlook 2010 to ensure everyone continues to be synchronized. Enhance your workforce using task Office 2007 facts within an easy-to-use digital camera laptop. Using Microsoft Office Standard 2010 OneNote, you are able to acquire the important points, Download outlook 2010 paperwork, and also other supplies in a, subsequently control Microsoft office 2007 along with write about the info with your team on the net.

Adedokun Bamigboye said...

interesting write up. always be appreciative. You can get real jobs on http://getrealjobs.blogspot.com/
high profile, high paying jobs in town

 
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS