Warning: This is a blog that lacks intellectuality. My levels of IQ stand as lofty as that of Paris Hilton's pet pomeranian and my knowledge of current affairs is as deep as Mandira Bedi's of cricket. I mostly ramble about the trivialities of my everyday life, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, friends n family, movies, cricket; basically thoughts that would enter the mind of any Sita, Gita or Rita.

Note: I was busy drooling over the pages of Playboy during my English classes in school. So please bare with any grammatical blunders or the obvious lack of classic literary writing. (I was a little confused between the selection of 'bear' and 'bare' in the sentence above so I resorted to my favorite inky-pinky-ponky routine)

If you happen to pass by, feel free to register your presence. coz yeh duniya bahot chhoti hai aur yeh zindagi bahot lambi. Kya pata, someday somewhere, you and I might end up discussing about it over a cup of garam garam masala tea.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fingers crossed.. I hope I get THE call..

2 comments:

Stupidosaur said...

Which call hum? *wink wink*

Aaya kya?

Urv said...

~stupidosaur
Nai aaya yaar :(
Agar aata to let me just say that the likes of Sachin, Jayasuriya, Pollock n other Mumbai team players would have got a chance to meet me :P

 
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS