Warning: This is a blog that lacks intellectuality. My levels of IQ stand as lofty as that of Paris Hilton's pet pomeranian and my knowledge of current affairs is as deep as Mandira Bedi's of cricket. I mostly ramble about the trivialities of my everyday life, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, friends n family, movies, cricket; basically thoughts that would enter the mind of any Sita, Gita or Rita.

Note: I was busy drooling over the pages of Playboy during my English classes in school. So please bare with any grammatical blunders or the obvious lack of classic literary writing. (I was a little confused between the selection of 'bear' and 'bare' in the sentence above so I resorted to my favorite inky-pinky-ponky routine)

If you happen to pass by, feel free to register your presence. coz yeh duniya bahot chhoti hai aur yeh zindagi bahot lambi. Kya pata, someday somewhere, you and I might end up discussing about it over a cup of garam garam masala tea.

Monday, December 22, 2008

The chosen one


In response to Stupidosaur's comment on the previous post:

Yes, the header pic was taken after I joined the IT industry :)

And lately I have been inspired by the Bolly guys getting various sized packs. Aamir survived on some 16-18 odd egg whites per day. I too am following suit when it comes to the diet. Me n my roomie hogged 18 eggs - whites, yolks, everything - in the form of omlets and egg bhurji for lunch!!

However when it comes to Aamir n me, there is one small difference. Aamir went for the eight packs. I am concentrating on just one pack ;)

PS: I think I will have to start doing some serious workout (read light jogging in the beautiful Bangalore weather) before people start rolling me over for games of football :(

42 comments:

Trinaa said...

pichhhh..saare mote ho jaa rahe hain..kya hoga iss generation ka..*snifffffff*

anyway if there is anyway of getting into shape by eating vegetarian food then lemme noe okie?

Mayuri said...

*pich* eatin egg yolks wont help...survive on whites my frnd.....!!!

HP said...

u'r not vegetarian ?? :O :O

Unknown said...

HAHAHHA....
aLL THE VERY BEST FOR YOUR DIETING!!!

Stupidosaur said...

The "chosen one"?

You mean the chosen "one pack"?

Anonymous said...

But Urv, going by that picture, you'll take another 347 years to be anywhere near FAT???

Sanchit said...

hey the pic looking damn good... and yeah u not fat.. not at all.. if u call ur self fat mera kya hoga :S

AB said...

All the best for ONE pack...
One should not eat too much eggs.. otherwise people will call you Chick!

santasizing...Fantasizing said...

Best of luck...
but ek baat aur bata do...
is there any trick for girls to lose some flab too:)
i might as well try it:D

Urv said...

~ trinaa
Fatafat generation ko fast food chaiye to kya hoga!

Urv said...

~ mayuri
I noe. It does help my one pack though ;)

Urv said...

~ hp
I am an eggie.. :) sunday ho ya monday, roz khao ande

Urv said...

~ chirpy
Hah! 'Dieting' and 'me' are like the poles of a magnet :D

Urv said...

~ stupid
Yes bro..

Urv said...

~ rakesh
Geometry is a complex phenomena my friend

Urv said...

~ sanchit
Tension mat le chokre.. ;)

Urv said...

~ abhinav
Thanks buddy :D

I think chicks like the company of fellow chicks. So I don't think it will be a problem ;)

Nidhi said...

All the best dear :D

Ye IT ki naukri kis kis ko aur mota karegi :(

Priya Joyce said...

ohoooo ae ki kitta..:P:P

me too a mallu I also donno much of punjabi :P:P

Priya Joyce said...

oops its** me a mallu...

Sarath said...

My thoughts exactly...
guess after six and eight pack abs,, the one pack ab is coming into demand again

AB said...

Yeah, rightly said. aajkal ka jamaana bhaisaaab!

Meher :) said...

Going by the picture - you do not seem THAT fat that you can be rolled over in lieu of a foot ball anytime soon ;)

But yeah... better get working before you reach any where near that scene :D

Good luck!

Toonfactory said...

Chuck Six Packs...Go for a family pack..that's all I can say...though I have just started working out on my family pack...Lol
....just posted something on my blog..which I feel U really gonna like...do visit and comment..

Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

i had six packs last year/// four packs of icecream consumed on one days and the remaining the next day.. bro i am back on 1st of jan

ceedy said...

The only six pack I love is Beer :P

best of luck - btw what do you do with 16 egg yellows?

Bhai with Chai said...

yolk quitto!!
but anyway... when I read this.. NOT again!
happen to have male best friends.. and all the time .. all I get to hear is.. exactly this!

sigh

Urv said...

~ santa
Nai.. There is no gender bias in this case ;)

Urv said...

~ nidhi
:( ki pata..

Urv said...

~ priya
But ur amatuer punjabi is more advanced than mine :P :P

Urv said...

~ sarath
High-fi!! :)

Urv said...

~ abhinav
Haan bhidu..

Urv said...

~ sindhu
What!! I was recently invited for a game of Futsal - its the mini version of football ;)

Urv said...

~ toonfactory
Thats right! In unity we believe :)

Wait, lemme come n read..

Happy new year :)

Urv said...

~ chriz
I hope it was not chocolate ice cream.. If it was, you could do the next Axe ad ;)

Urv said...

~ ceedy
:)

18 egg yellows!!! :(

Urv said...

~ bhai
:( :( :(

Bhai with Chai said...

sad na ho puttar!
jinna marzi yolk khaao..!!
:D

i admire people who can regularly work out and make it a way of life.. it is impossible for me to do tht!.. so if u can.. u join my admire list then!
:)

Bhai with Chai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bhai with Chai said...

*people-i-admire list

wth is "my admire list"?!.. m so bewakoof!

Kanan said...

Baapre baap! saache? aatla inda? tevad saari laage chhe.. all the best sweetheart!

Fighter Jet said...

Ha ha ha....this was a good one.I am still laughing :D

 
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS